Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is offering the ROBO 3D R1 Plus ABS/PLA 3D Printer (White, A1-0002-000) for $599.99 shipped. That’s $200 under the original price, $140 under the next best listing and the lowest Amazon has ever offered it for. Rated 4+ stars from over 174 Amazon customers. Full feature list below.
There are certainly 3D printers out there for less like this Monoprice option for $230 and the XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. for $300. But most models in that price range produce much smaller prints than the 8 x 9 x 10 inches the R1 spits out (almost half the size).
- Fabricates parts up to 8 x 9 x 10 inches (H x W x D) in size or 720 cubic inches in volume
- Prints layers up to a maximum resolution of 100 microns
- Fabricates parts using 1.75-mm ABS, PLA, t-glase, lay wood, HIPS, and flexible filament (sold separately)
- Heated print bed prevents uneven cooling and warping of printed parts
- Automatic calibration and bed leveling ensures precise prints
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
The build volume on the R1 Plus ROBO 3D Printer is 2X larger than the average personal 3D printer. The R1 Plus ROBO 3D Printer has an all metal hot end allowing you to print with numerous different materials! Freedom to 3D print is at your fingertips. The R1 Plus 3D Printer prints at 100 micron quality- the same as 3D printers that cost thousands of dollars. Why pay more for the same quality? Made to last. The R1 Plus has no 3D printed components in it and is constructed by amazing engineers that focus on linear motion and long lasting quality. The R1 Plus is built with open source architecture allowing you print with tons of materials in the marketplace: PLA, ABS, Wood PLA, Stainless Steel PLA, Carbon Fiber PLA, Nylon, HIPS, Rubber (Ninjaflex semiflex only), and more! The possibilities are endless.