We have spotted another batch of notable digital Nintendo Switch game deals today. Having some great titles to load up on your Switch while stuck at home seems like a great thing, and not paying full price sounds even better. Today we are focusing on some indie gems and some unique experiences you may not have given a try yet. The deals are starting from $1 or less today and include titles like the EARTHLOCK RPG, Yomawari, The Lost Child, Death Squared, Oceanhorn – Monster of Uncharted Seas, Warhammer Quest 2, and many more. Everything is down below.
Today’s Best Digital Switch Game Deals:
- EARTHLOCK $6 (Reg. $30)
- Yomawari Collection $20 (Reg. $40)
- The Lost Child $20 (Reg. $50)
- Death Squared $2 (Reg. $15)
- Oceanhorn – Monster of Uncharted Seas $7.50 (Reg. $15)
- Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King $7.50 (Reg. $15)
- GOD WARS Complete $16 (Reg. $40)
- Penny-Punching Princess $16 (Reg. $40)
- Caligula Effect: Overdose $25 (Reg. $50)
- Longest Five Minutes $16 (Reg. $40)
- The Home Alone Golf Ball $0.10 (Reg. $1)
- Warhammer Quest 2 End Times $21 (Reg. $30)
- Biolab Wars $1 (Reg. $2)
- Valfaris $15 (Reg. $25)
- Legend of the Skyfish $6 (Reg. $8)
- Risk of Rain 2 $15 (Reg. $30)
- Where the Bees Make Honey $1 (Reg. $2)
- Override: Mech City Brawl $24 (Reg. $40)
- And many more…
Here are the rest of today’s game deals and a quick look at the rumored Super Mario Galaxy remake. That news joins the recent annoucenment of new Animal Crossing content and our New Horizons hands-on review.
Enter a beautiful world haunted by its fateful past and join a party of unlikely heroes on their journey to rescue Amon’s uncle from an ancient cult and uncover the secret of EARTHLOCK. Explore the magical world of Umbra. Fast-paced and highly strategic turn-based battles. Harvest magical materials to craft helpful items and perks on your home island. Utilize Your Talent Table: combining a classic ‘skilltree’ and equipment to customize your character’s progression. Alternate between 6 playable characters.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links