Today only, as part of its Prime Day event, Amazon is offering up to 30% off various Samsung Galaxy Smartphones. Deals start at $200 for Prime members with free shipping available across the board. Headlining is the Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB for $574.99. That’s down from the original $750 price tag and regular $700 going rate. Today’s deal is the second-best we’ve tracked at Amazon all-time. Notable features include a 6.1-inch display, Samsung’s PowerShare wireless Qi charging technology, and “all-day” battery life. We praised it in our hands-on review, noting that is a “truly excellent smartphone” and Amazon customers largely agree. More below.
Other notable Samsung deals include:
- Galaxy A51 128GB: $325 (Reg. $400)
- Galaxy A21 32GB: $200 (Reg. $250)
- Galaxy S20+ 128GB: $900 (Reg. $1,100)
- Note 20 Ultra 512GB: $1,200 (Reg. $1,400)
- Galaxy A71 128GB: $420 (Reg. $550)
- …and more!
Samsung Galaxy S10 features:
- An immersive Cinematic Infinity Display, Pro grade Camera and Wireless PowerShare The next generation is here
- Ultrasonic in display fingerprint ID protects and unlocks with the first touch; Video Play Time: Up to 22 hours
- Pro grade Camera effortlessly captures epic, pro quality images of the world as you see it
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.