Amazon is offering the Timbuk2 Uptown Laptop Backpack for $48.18 shipped. That’s $41 off what it’s been averaging, undercuts Timbuk2’s sale price by $11, and newly marks the lowest price we have tracked. If you have a modern MacBook, this stylish backpack is ready to tote it. There’s also a dedicated iPad sleeve, allowing you to haul two large-screened devices wherever you’re headed. A front zip pocket gives you ample room to stow small items that need to remain easily-accessible for later on. Rated 4.3/5 stars. Continue reading to find more bags discounted as low as $24.
More bags on sale:
- Timbuk2 Launch Backpack: $46 (Reg. $80)
- Cocoon Urban Adventure 16-inch Messenger Sling: $41 (Reg. $49)
- low stock
- Osprey UL Stuff Tote: $24 (Reg. $35)
- View all…
Oh, and let’s not forget about the deal we spotted on Incase’s 16-inch Reform MacBook Backpack. It’s currently 77% off and readily available at Amazon. Right now you can pick it up for $35. Additionally, Under Armour’s Mac-ready Hustle 4.0 Backpack is down to $31.50. This offer is the result of a 37% Amazon discount.
Timbuk2 Uptown Laptop Backpack features:
- The go-to laptop backpack traveler for WFF (Working From Fiji)
- Front zip pocket for keeping small items in check; Large main compartment for books, jacket, and other carry-on essentials; Stretchy external side pocket for u-lock or water bottle; Tricot-lined floating pocket protects sunglasses or smartphone
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights; Laptop pocket compatible with 15″ laptop and tablet
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.