Amazon currently offers the Arlo Ultra 2 Spotlight Camera for $479.99 shipped. Down from its usual $600 going rate, you’re saving $120 here with today’s price cut matching our previous mention from earlier in the year for the all-time low. As one of the more recent additions to Arlo’s security stable, its new Ultra 2 cameras sport a weather-resistant housing alongside 4K HDR video recording and HomeKit support. That’s on top of dual-band Wi-Fi support and increased range, as well as advanced object detection and 6-month battery life. Rated 4.2/5 stars from over 310 customers and you can get a closer look in our launch coverage. Head below for more from $100.
Other notable Arlo deals:
- Essential Spotlight Camera: $100 (Reg. $130)
- Essential Video Doorbell: $170 (Reg. $200)
- Pro 3 Floodlight Camera: $226 (Reg. $250)
- Ultra 2 Spotlight 2-Camera System: $480 (Reg. $600)
- Video Doorbell Wired: $130 (Reg. $150)
- Ultra 2 Spotlight Camera: $250 (Reg. $300)
- Arlo Q 2-pack: $170 (Reg. $200+)
- Essential XL Spotlight Camera: $130 (Reg. $150)
Then be sure to hit up our smart home guide for even more price cuts as the week gets going. You can still save on Anker’s 2K Indoor HomeKit Camera at $30, alongside the Siri-enabled Eve gear from $35. Otherwise, Nanit’s Pro Complete Baby Monitoring System is worth a look at $228.
Arlo Ultra 2 Spotlight Camera system features:
Arlo Ultra 2 Spotlight Camera delivers ultimate peace of mind with advanced wire-free 4K video and premium 2-way audio, color night vision, and enhanced range. Arlo Ultra 2 Spotlight Camera also includes a trial of Arlo Smart service and rolling 30-day cloud recording in 4K.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.