Update 3/15 @ 8:35 AM: The price has dropped to $113.69 shipped at Amazon.
Amazon is currently offering the Sennheiser HD 569 Closed-Back Headphones for $117.77 shipped. Also at B&H for the same price once added to your cart. Normally selling for $150, that’s good for a 22% discount and is a new all-time low at Amazon. Sennheiser is well-regarded for its high-fidelity audio, and its HD 569 headphones are no different. These feature a closed-back and around-ear design that keeps music sounding crisp. Included with the headphones are two different cables, a three-meter with 6.3mm jack alongside a two-meter 3.5mm cord. Rated 4.5/5 stars.
Update: 3/11 @ 3:40 PM: Amazon offers the Jabra Evolve 75 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones for $168.08 shipped. That’s good for a 40% discount from the going rate and comes within $4 of the Amazon all-time low. Over 270 customers have left a 4/5 star rating.
If Sennheiser’s HD 569 headphones just aren’t what you’re searching for in a pair of Hi-Fi cans, then be sure to check out Audio-Technica’s ATH-M20x Pro Headphones, which come bundled with a FiiO A1 Amp for $54 shipped ($78+ value).
Sennheiser HD 569 Headphones features:
- Closed back, around ear design. Connectivity technology: Wired
- Powered by proprietary Sennheiser 38mm, 23-ohm transducers
- Soft, replaceable ear pads for enhanced comfort
- Two cables included – 3m detachable cable with 6. 3mm jack and 1. 2m detachable cable with 3. 5mm jack with in line microphone and remote for call & music control
- Two year when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) March 11, 2019