Newegg Flash offers the Anker Roav Bluetooth Car Receiver for $10.99 shipped. Normally selling for $16 at Amazon, that’s good for a $5 discount, is $1 under our previous mention and one of the best offers we’ve seen. If you’re looking to retrofit your ride with Bluetooth capabilities, this is a fantastic budget-conscious option. It utilizes your car’s existing AUX port so you can enjoy wireless music playback while on the road. Rated 3.8/5 stars from over 155 customers. For a more overhauled in-car experience, we’ve spotted a notable deal on Pioneer’s 6.2-inch CarPlay and Android Auto Receiver at $250 (Reg. up to $400).
More smartphone accessories:
- Sabrent Universal Flexible Tripod: $11 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- Aukey USB-C 30000mAh 30W Power Bank: $55.50 (Reg. $77) | Amazon
- w/ code ZVFFDPMO
- Marshall’s Stanmore & Sony’s SRS-XB41 Bluetooth Speakers are down to $150
- Kanex Foldable Stand 2-Pack: $9.50 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- Save 24% and expand your Philips Hue setup with the $38 Ambiance Light Recipe Kit
- TP-Link’s two-outlet Smart Plug falls to the lowest price in months at $25 shipped (Reg. $35)
- Aukey USB-C 10000mAh 18W Power Bank: $26 (Reg. $33) | Amazon
- w/ code 9E2OSRL5
- Choetech 10W Qi Charging Stand: $15 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- w/ code OGYP9XC6
- SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds: $21 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ on-page coupon + code HVB7Q7C7
Deals still live from yesterday:
- Sabrent 63W 2-Port USB Car Charger: $10 (Reg. $27) | Amazon
- w/ code 63Z9BJK4
- Samsung 10W Qi Fast Charge Pad: $27 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- Tinin 4.8A USB Wall Travel Charger 2-Pack: $12.50 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- w/ code SKCDQ5ZY
Play your phone’s audio output via any non-Bluetooth device with an AUX-out port. Includes car stereos, home stereos, and many more. An advanced CSR Bluetooth chipset increases digital signal processing speed to provide superior audio quality for music and hands-free calls. Echo suppression and noise-cancellation technology ensure clearer on-the-road hands-free calling with minimal ambient noise.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.