Amazon is offering the BeatsX Earphones for $79.95 shipped. Also available at Walmart. Target and Best Buy have them priced at just four cents more. That’s $20 off the going rate and is the first time we’ve seen them drop this low at Amazon. Whether you prefer the look of a wire between earbuds or simply want to save money, we have a BeatX deal here to save the day. These headphones feature up to 8-hour battery life and can be easily controlled thanks to having a built-in remote, perfect for changing volume, answering phone calls, and more. When battery is low, plug in for a mere 5 minutes to receive two hours of playback time. Rated 4.3/5 stars. Continue reading to find more Beats headphones on sale.
More Beats on sale at Amazon:
Unconvinced that you need Beats? Swing by Anker’s annual Black Friday sale. In there you’ll find sales on almost every product category it sells, one of them being headphones.
If you’re a Bose fan, take a moment to check out the discount we found on its SoundSport Free True Wireless Headphones. You’ll also see deals on speakers, making now a great time to fill your home with new audio gear.
For further deals on a variety of other brands, have a look at what we unraveled yesterday. There you’ll find offerings from Apple, Jabra, and Sony.
BeatsX Earphones features:
- Up to 8 hours of battery life for when you’re on the go
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 2 hours of playback when battery is low
- Flex-Form cable provides all-day comfort with easy purse and pocket portability
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with RemoteTalk
- What’s in the Box: BeatsX earphones, eartips with four size options, Lightning to USB-A charging cable, quick start guide, warranty card
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.