Update: Amazon is now matching Sam’s Club prices with up to $29 off. Some prices are reflected at checkout.
Sam’s Club is currently discounting a selection of Apple Watch Series 6 models starting at $374.98 shipped in a variety of styles for its members. Both 40 and 44mm offerings are on sale, as well as GPS and Cellular versions. Our top pick is on the 44mm GPS model at $399.98. Down from the usual $429 price tag, today’s offer is $15 under our previous Prime Day mention and marks the best cash discount we’ve seen to date. Apple Watch Series 6 brings plenty of upgrades to your wrist including the addition of a new blood/oxygen sensor. That’s on top of an even brighter always-on display than Series 5, as well as its new U1 chip and support for faster charging. Get a closer look in our hands-on review. Head below for more.
Apple Watch Series 6 models on sale:
- 44mm GPS + Cellular: $500 (Reg. $529)
- 40mm GPS + Cellular: $475 (Reg. $499)
- 40mm GPS: $375 (Reg. $399)
- and all of the other models…
A perfect way to spend some of your savings from today’s deal would be outfitting your Apple Watch with a new band. Whether you’re looking for some affordable options or want the pick up one of our favorite leather bands, be sure to swing by our feature on all the best styles.
If you’re not already a Sam’s Club member, we’re currently tracking an effectively free membership promotion going on right now. You can get all of the details right here on how to take advantage of the discount that makes today’s Apple Watch offer even more compelling. But then head over to our Apple guide for additional deals on iPads, Macs, and more.
Apple Watch Series 6 features:
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP up to 20% faster than Series 5
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links