Amazon is now offering up to 20% off a wide selection of cooking tools and gadgets from KitchenAid, PrepWorks, Zeroll, and more. But we also spotted the 6-piece Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware Set for $29.74 shipped. That’s 34% off the original $45 price tag, one of the lowest we have tracked on Amazon in years, and the best we can find. This set sells for $35 at Walmart right now. Just in time for the busy baking season, this is an easy way to refresh your setup in one fell swoop. Featuring a heavy-gauge steel core, it also sports non-stick layers “that are designed to deliver long-lasting, high-performance release.” Oven safe to 450-degrees, this set ships with a solid 10-year warranty from Calphalon and carries best-seller status at Amazon. Rated 4+ stars from thousands. More kitchenware deals below.
Just be sure to give the 6-piece AmazonBasics bakeware set a quick look before you pull the trigger. It will only save you a few bucks, but it is worth a quick look if you’re trying to save as much as possible before the busy holiday season. You’ll find even more discounted kitchenware deals below:
- Zeroll Original Heat Ice Cream Scoop $14.50 (Reg. $18+)
- Zeroll Original Ice Cream Spade $17 (Reg. $21+)
- Prepworks Compact Egg Slicer $8.50 (Reg. $10)
- And much more from $5…
Head over to our home goods deal hub for even more discounted gear for the kitchen. We are tracking some rare Gold Box deals on Le Creuset Dutch Ovens as well as a great price on Ninja’s 4-Quart Air Fryer and a host of Home Depot water filtration systems at up to 30% off.
More on the Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware Set:
- Heavy-gauge steel core won’t warp and heats evenly without hot spots so your cookies and cakes come out of the oven perfectly and evenly browned.
- The interior of each piece has interlocking non-stick layers that are designed to deliver long-lasting, high-performance release. Releases up to 2X better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware.
- Durable nonstick easily releases baked goods and cleans up quickly
- Oven safe to 450 degrees
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.