Amazon is offering the Fossil Dive-inspired Hybrid Smartwatch for $129 shipped. That’s $86 off the typical rate there and is a match for the lowest price we have tracked. For those of you that are on the hunt for a wearable with heart rate tracking and exceptional battery life, this Dive-inspired offering is worth a look. It boasts over 2 weeks of power on a single charge thanks to a hybrid design that tucks an always-on digital screen behind its traditional dial. This allows you to easily view smartphone alerts, weather updates, and much more. Rated 4.3/5 stars. Continue reading to find more smartwatches discounted as low as $99.
More smartwatch deals:
- Fossil Hybrid Stainless Steel: $129 (Reg. $215)
- Fossil Hybrid Leather: $117 (Reg. $195)
- Emporio Armani Hybrid Stainless Steel: $242 (Reg. $335)
- Fossil Q Gen 3 Explorist Leather: $99 (Reg. $200)
- View all…
Since you’re here, there’s a fair chance you may also want to peek at Fitbit Ace 2 now that it’s $40 and Mobvoi’s spring sale for up to 40% off. And if you’d prefer a traditional timepiece, scope out yesterday’s roundup of Citizen Eco-Drive, Diesel, Armani, and Skagen solutions priced from $69.
Fossil Dive-inspired Hybrid Smartwatch features:
- Hybrid Smartwatch HR (Heart Rate) works with iPhone and Android Phones
- Enjoy long lasting battery. This is a smart watch that can last up to 2+ weeks on a single charge. Magnetic USB charger included.
- Equipped with Heart rate sensor for in-depth wellness tracking. Keep track of your steps, active minutes, calories, heart rate, sleep
- This is one smart watch – Receive and view smartphone notifications and alerts, see calendar and weather updates, control your music and more
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links