Amazon is now offering the Vitamix ONE Blender for $199.95 shipped. Regularly $250, this is $50 off the going rate, matching the official Vitamix holiday sale pricing right now, and the lowest total we can find. While we did see it for $10 less in a brief sale, this is matching the lowest we have tracked otherwise and yields one of the most affordable Vitamix blender solutions on the market. But it still has enough “power to blend tough, fibrous fruits and veggies into beautifully smooth smoothies, dressings, dips, sauces, purées and frozen desserts.” Features include the 32-ounce BPA-Free container, an included tamper setup, and a simple, single dial control center. Rated 4+ stars directly from Vitamix and you’ll find even more blender deals down below.
More holiday blender deals:
- Ninja Professional Plus Blender with Auto-iQ $70 (Reg. $110) Amazon
- NutriBullet PRO+ Single Serve $80 (Reg. $120) Amazon
- Ninja Pro Plus Blender DUO $120 (Reg. $140+) Best Buy
- Breville BJB61 3X Bluicer Blender/Juicer $251 (Reg. $300) Amazon
- GE 5-Speed Blender $79 (Reg. $120) Amazon
- Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender $290 (Reg. $350) Amazon
- Vitamix holiday sale starts now at up to $125 off…
For more kitchenware and deals on items for around the house, swing by our home goods hub. We just spotted Walker Edison’s Bern Fireplace TV stand. for example, that is now down at $299 or as much as $100 off the going rate plus even more right here.
More on the Vitamix ONE:
- Streamlined design that won’t take up much space in your kitchen.Makes amazing smoothies, sauces, dips, frozen desserts and much more. Not intended for hot soups or ultra-thick nut butters.
- 32 oz. Tritan BPA-Free container with ergonomic handle. The Vitamix ONE is not currently compatible with other Vitamix containers.
- Powerful motor easily breaks down tough veggies, frozen fruit, and more.
- One simple dial does it all. For best results, start the blender, then quickly ramp it to high.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links