Super Hydorah is a console/PC shmup specifically adapted for mobile controls. It released just a couple months ago for iOS and has received solid reviews both on the App Store and from critics. The game launched at $7 but is dropping down to $5 starting today for the first time. More details and gameplay footage below.
iOS Universal: Super Hydorah: $5 (Reg. $7)
Today’s Best iOS & Mac App Deals: Warbands Bushido, Safety Photo+Video, more
Assassin’s Creed Identity for iOS hits 2018 low at just $2 (Reg. up to $5)
Today’s Best Game Deals: LEGO City Switch $20, Street Fighter V Arcade $20, more
Super Hydorah Features:
– Haptic vibration
– MFI Joystick support
– 2 difficulty modes: Easy to play or hard to be a master!
– Touch controls with adjustable sensitivity
– Game Center integration: Achievements and leaderboards
– Non-linear level layout with route selection
– Dangers of different nature in each level (not just bullets)
– Weapon selection and power-ups in every mission
– Secrets, multiple endings
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links