Woot currently offers Amazon Basics MFi Lightning Cables starting at $3.99 shipped for Prime members. Normally fetching $15 for the 3-foot model, you’re looking at over 73% in savings with today’s offer marking a new all-time low. You can also grab the extended 6-foot model for $4.99, down from $17. In either case, the added savings will be applied at checkout once you’re signed into an Amazon Prime account. Amazon’s in-house Lightning cables come in two different lengths but are both wrapped in a durable braided nylon construction for some added resistance against normal wear and tear. So whether you’re just looking to grab some spares or need to replace an aging cord, at just $4 it’s hard to go wrong with these cables. Over 1,500 customers have left a 4.7/5 star rating.
More smartphone accessories:
- Apple Watch Series 6 discounted from $319 across various models (Save $100)
- ESR Hybrid Sidekick iPhone 12/Pro Case: $8.50 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- UGREEN 30W USB-C Charger: $12 (Reg. $17) | Amazon
- w/ code UGREENSD410
- Addtam 5 Outlet Extender w/ USB-C: $14 (Reg. $18) | Amazon
- Jabra’s workout-ready Elite Active 65t True Wireless Earbuds now start from $55 (Reg. $100)
- Gooseneck Smartphone Stand: $12 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- iClever 12 Outlet/4 USB Surge Protector: $15 (Reg. $21) | Amazon
- USB-C Braided Nylon Cable 2-pack: $12 (Reg. $17) | Amazon
Deals still live from yesterday:
- Anker discounts iPhone and Android essentials in latest sale to start the week from $8
- ESR iPhone 12/Pro Clear Case: $5 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- TESSAN 4 Outlet/3 USB Power Strip: $13 (Reg. $19) | Amazon
- OLEBR 3-in-1 Charging Stand: $10 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- Belkin MagSafe chargers fall to Amazon lows: 15W 2-in-1 $90, more from $25
- Seneo 10W Qi Charging Stand 2-pack: $16 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- Amazon Basics Braided Nylon Lightning Cable: $13 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
New & MFi-certified Chipset: This iPhone charging cable uses Apple’s original C89 smart chip to recognize and connect to your Apple devices immediately. MFi-certified cables provide a safe and stable charging solution for your devices. Wide-diameter wires and reduced cord resistance maximize charging speed (supports up to 2.4 amps charging current).
An additional layer of protection has been added to the Lightning and USB ends to improve durability and reduce fraying; cables have been tested to bend 90-degrees 20,000 times.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links