AUKEY is currently offering its 20000mAh USB-C Qi Power Bank for $19.99 when applying code BASIXPRO at checkout. Shipping is free in orders over $25. Typically selling for $50, today’s offer is good for a 60% discount, is $15 under our previous mention, and marks a new all-time low. AUKEY’s 20000mAh power bank packs an 18W USB-C output alongside built-in Qi charging capabilities. It can supply either 10W or 7.5W output depending on whether you’re refueling an Android device or iPhone, and packs an integrated kickstand for propping up your smartphone while watching a movie or other content. Rated 4.6/5 stars.
More smartphone accessories:
- Go on, give Apple’s official MagSafe Charger a try now that its down to $28 (Reg. $39)
- 25000mAh Solar Power Bank: $32 (Reg. $55) | Amazon
- MFi Lightning Cable 5-pack: $7 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- Amazon 1-day PNY memory card and flash drive sale starts from just $10.50 Prime shipped
- Licheers Adjustable Stand: $14 (Reg. $18) | Amazon
- Twelve South’s popular AirFly audio adapters now on sale from $38
- RIENOK Portable Bluetooth Speaker: $30 (Reg. $39) | Amazon
- Score the 20W USB-C charger that should have come with your iPhone for just $5 (Save 58%)
Deals still live from yesterday:
- Amazon Basics 15W Qi Charging Pad: $17 (Reg. $21) | Amazon
- Soluser 30000mAh Solar Power Bank: $38 (Reg. $48) | Amazon
- Amazon Basics 10W Dual Qi Charging Pad: $30 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- DJI OM 4 Smartphone Gimbal with magnetic mount sees rare discount to $129
- 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Stand: $41 (Reg. $48) | Amazon
- iOttie’s Easy One Touch 5 iPhone and Android car mounts on sale for $17.50 (Save 30%)
- Pelican Go G10 Waterproof Case: $20 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
Conveniently charge your Qi-compatible devices at up to 10W without connecting a cable (supports 5W, 7.5W, and 10W wireless output levels). The foldable stand provides stable hands-free phone viewing. Power Delivery 3.0 output and Quick Charge 3.0 output combine to deliver an optimized charge to your devices at up to 18W. Fast charge the iPhone 11 Pro up to 50% in just 30 minutes with the PD output.
Fully charge your iPhone 11 Pro 2.6 times, iPad Air (2019) 0.9 times, or Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 1.8 times. Recharge the power bank in just 3.5 hours with an 18W PD charger.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links