Today we are taking a look at the new Spigen AirTag wallet card case. Alongside options from Nomad, Spigen was one of the first third-party brands out of the gate with protection for Apple’s AirTags, and it now has its new AirFit wallet-ready card case up for sale. Unlike much of the silicone tag and keychain style options out there, the new Spigen AirTag wallet card case houses your Apple item tracker in a credit card-sized sheath so it can easily stow away in a typical wallet slot (or something of that nature). Head below for a closer look.
New Spigen AirTag wallet card case
The Spigen AirFit carries your precious little AirTag in a thin card-style case resembling a credit card. This way it can slide right in your wallet neatly, as opposed to just fumbling around in a pocket just waiting to drop on the ground unnoticed to ruin your day.
Slim and slide. AirFit transforms your AirTag to a card to fit in any crevice, wallet or man purse… keep your eyes on them essentials. We got you.
It’s made of a “durable and scratch-resistant” thermoplastic polyurethane material in a sort of off-white colorway (it’s referred to as Space Gray on Amazon but looks far more white than that to me). You’re looking at a two-piece design that snaps together to hold your AirTag in place. Spigen also says it’s as easy to put together as it is to remove the AirTag when needed. It also leaves the shiny front of the AirTag exposed so it also won’t impede the audio alerts and data transmissions.
While it seems much less practical on an AirTag wallet card case like this, a small cutout in the corner is where you can affix the included and optional carabiner clip. This is a nice option for when it’s not tucked away in your wallet.
Browse through our growing lineup of the best AirTag accessories out there right here and dive into some of our other coverage from the list below:
- Casely vegan leather AirTag keychains + dual ring clips, now up to 40% off
- Case-Mate AirTag collar mount unleashed with glow in the dark design
- CASETiFY debuts new lineup of customizable AirTags cases
- FollowPaw’s cork leather AirTag dog collar and leashes now up to 20% off
- Nomad expands AirTags lineup with new Rugged Keychain and Pet Tag
- Elevation Lab TagVault: The ‘first’ waterproof AirTag case from $13
- Pad & Quill’s new leather AirTags keychain case from $21
- Nomad’s first leather AirTags accessories and more from $30
- Spigen’s rugged and leather AirTags cases starting from $17
- Caseology Vault Carabiner AirTags Case on sale for just $14
- Belkin strap and twist-lock Apple AirTag holders from $13
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links