AINOPE US (99% positive lifetime feedback) via Amazon is offering its 48W Dual USB-C/A Car Charger with MFi USB-C to Lightning Cable for $16.99 with free shipping for Prime members or in orders over $25. For comparison, before June this kit went for $30 though now it generally trends around $20 or so. Today’s deal beats our last mention by $3 and marks a return to its Amazon low price that we’ve only seen twice before. Designed to keep your smartphone powered when on-the-go, this kit includes both the dual USB-C/A car charger which can output up to 48W, as well as a MFi-certified USB-C to Lightning cable. This means that everything is included to charge your iPhone out of the box, though you’ll have to supply a USB-C to USB-C cable to power other devices. Plus, the USB-A port is great for recharging legacy products or powering things like dash cams and more.
More smartphone accessories:
- Anker starts the week with latest sale on USB-C chargers, ANC earbuds, more from $9
- UGREEN AceCube 30W USB-C Charger: $16 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- Anker’s regularly up to $130 Liberty 2 Pro buds with wireless charging case drop to $50
- RapidX Prismo RGB 10W/7.5W Qi Certified Wireless Charging Pad: $20 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- New Amazon low hits Samsung’s latest 32GB PRO Endurance microSD at $10 (30% off)
- CASEKOO iPhone 13 Pro Clear Case: $17.50 (Reg. $21) | Amazon
- Skagen’s Gen 6 Smartwatch with Wear OS and always-on screen hits $229 (Reg. $295)
- LISEN Air Vent Car Phone Mount: $16 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- Apple’s official iPhone 13 MagSafe Leather Cases fall to $36 Amazon lows (Reg. $59)
- AINOPE 5-pack USB-A to USB-C Right Angle Cables: $13.50 (Reg. $17) | Amazon
- Marshall’s new Motif ANC earbuds see rare discount to $180, Minor III at $110, more
- Google’s official 30W USB-C Fast Charger comes within cents of low at $20.50 (Reg. $25)
Deals still live from the weekend:
- New all-time low drops Sony LinkBuds S with adjustable ambient audio settings to $148
- Lamicall Foldable Smartphone Stand: $9.50 (Reg. $12) | Amazon
- Beats Studio Buds in all five colors return to best price of the year at $100 (Save $50)
- TOPGO MagSafe Aluminum Charging Stand: $9 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- Eve’s latest energy-monitoring HomeKit smart plug with thread drops to $32 (Reg. $40)
- INIU 45W USB-C PD 15,000mAh Portable Battery: $26 (Reg. $37) | Amazon
- GE’s CYNC RGB Wi-Fi smart LED light bulb falls to best price of 2022 at just $9 (31% off)
- UGREEN HiTune T3 ANC True Wireless Earbuds: $28 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Philips Hue’s new Gradient Signe Table Lamp hits $155 (Save 30%), more from $13
AINOPE 48W iPhone Car Charger fast charging is equipped with 30W（MAX） PD port, 6X faster than 20W charger, can rapidly charge iPhone 13 from 0% to 80% within 30mins, charge iPhone 13 Pro Max from 0% to 63% within 30mins.
This USB C to Lightning cable uses MFi certified C94 smart chip. Upgraded 3D aluminum connector, and exclusive laser welding technology, which to ensure the metal part won’t break and also have a tighter connection which fits well even with a protective case on and will never lose connection.
The USB car charger iPhone equipped with USB C(PD3.0) port and USB A(QC3.0) port, has been recognized by official USB-IF and Qualcomm and passes 15 multi-layer tests, compatible with [PD 30W/PPS 25W/QC 30W]. So you can charge two devices simultaneously and be faster and safer.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links