For quite a while now, we’ve seen loads of big technology brands target the home audio space, and this year is no exception. Amazon revamped a majority of its Echo lineup, Apple unveiled HomePod mini, and Samsung expanded its soundbar product category. With arguably the best time to shop nearly upon us, this guide aims to serve up the best Black Friday speaker deals we’ve come across. Below you’ll find a breakdown of home theater and smart solutions. Bear in mind that some deals are live now and other sale prices will launch sometime between now and Black Friday.
Black Friday speaker deals: home theater
Most would agree that the home theater is the most vital space to have great audio. That’s why we’ve dedicated this portion to isolating the most notable discounts we’ve found across retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Costco, and more.
This year our favorite deals span brands like LG, VIZIO, and Samsung. Folks chasing sheer affordability will want to keep an eye out for Walmart’s onn Soundbar at $29. It’s slated to go live on Black Friday, so be sure to bookmark this one. And if you’re wanting to cash in on discounts right away, it’s hard to go wrong with Samsung’s 5.1-channel Soundbar at $278. For even more, scroll down to find our full list of home theater-related speaker deals.
- Samsung HW-Q60T 5.1 Soundbar: $278 (Reg. $428+) | Amazon
- LG SK1 Soundbar: $70 (Reg. $100) | Meijer
- LG SN6Y Soundbar: $230 (Reg. $400) | Meijer
- VIZIO 4.1 Soundbar System: $129 (Reg. $200) | Walmart
- Samsung 2.1 Soundbar + Subwoofer: $99 (Reg. $129+) | Walmart
- onn 2.0 Bluetooth Soundbar: $29 (Reg. $49+) | Walmart
- Bose Solo Soundbar Series II: $140 (Reg. $180) | Costco
- VIZIO 5.1 Soundbar System: $150 (Reg. $200) | Costco
- Samsung 7.1 Soundbar System: $200 off | Costco
Black Friday speaker deals: smart solutions
When it comes to smart speakers, it can sometimes be confusing as to which ecosystem is best. Apple, Google, and Amazon voice assistants dominate the market, with some speaker makers like Sonos integrating several of them.
At the end of the day, most smart speaker ecosystems will deliver a similar experience, but getting started is often the hard part. If a low price is likely to influence your decision, Walmart’s upcoming Nest Mini 2 offer shouldn’t be overlooked. A mere $19 lets you be able to equip a room with Google Assistant while also getting the latest Nest Mini device. You’ll find several more options below.
- Echo Dot 3: $19 (Reg. $30) | Belk
- Echo Dot 4: $29 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- Echo Show 5: $45 (Reg. $90) | Meijer
- Nest Mini: $19 (Reg. $49) | Walmart
- Nest Hub: $50 (Reg. $90) | Walmart
- Sonos Move: $299 (Reg. $399) | Microsoft
Without question there are quite a few notable Black Friday speaker deals to consider this year. Some will likely be disappointed that HomePod mini has yet to be officially discounted, but don’t lose hope, as there’s always a chance at least one last-minute deal could show up next week.
More best of Black Friday guides
- LEGO: Freebies, 30% off+, double VIP points, more
- Streaming Media Players: Fire TV from $18, HomeKit/AirPlay 2 Roku $25, more
- Headphones: Powerbeats Pro $160, Bose 35 II $199, more
- Google: Pixel 5 $649, Nest Mini $19, Stadia bundles, more
- Apple: AirPods Pro $170, Apple Watch Series 3 $119, iPads, more
- Gaming: PS5 and Xbox Series X, game deals, more
- Smart Home: Nest Mini $19, Nanoleaf 30% off, Philips Hue, more
- Amazon: New Echo from $29, Fire TV Stick Lite $18, more
- Home Goods: Instant Pot Nova $70, 40% off Ninja, robo vacs, more
Keep it locked to 9to5Toys for all the latest Black Friday news
We’re expecting to see plenty of additional Black Friday news roll in throughout the coming weeks as retailers gear up for what’s certain to be a November to remember. As always, our Black Friday guide will be your place for all of the latest news and deals.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links