With all the iPad and iPhone discounts available on Black Friday, it’s probably a good time to grab a couple extra Lightning Cables for your new devices. We always recommend using MFi Apple-Certified options so you know that it’s safe to use with any compatible Apple product. All cables are available with Prime shipping unless otherwise noted in the listing.
MFi Apple-Certified Lightning Cables at Amazon:
- Anker 3-foot: $4 w/ code IGC7UUQZ (Reg. $6)
- Spigen 3.3-foot: $5 (Reg. $8)
- Mpow 3.3-foot: $5 w/ code VQADW3GC (Reg. $8)
- Anker two-pack of 6-ft.: $14 w/ code A5UA8YNM (Reg. $16)
- Anker Powerline 3-ft.: $7 w/ code KCYOOYO5 (Reg. $10)
- Anker Powerline 6-ft.: $10 w/ code 43ZTGY6I (Reg. $12)
All of these cables offer everything that you’d look for in a third-party option. Grab a few for your home, office, backpack or car so you’re never without.
You’ll find more braided and unique options in our coolest MFi Lightning Cable roundup.